Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Cauayan, Philippines Mission

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This Week in Pena Blanca!

This week hasn't been too eventful, but it was definitely a "growing week" for me! I have been feeling better, and Sister V and I have been really busy teaching lessons. We have taught in Dodan, Parraba, and Cabbo, and have a few new investigators that we can teach.
We are preparing for the baptism of Brother Dennis this weekend. We are also excited for the marriage and baptism of April in the next few weeks. Her sisters, Ivy and RC, now have permission from their parents to be baptized! We are looking forward to their baptisms in the coming weeks as well! 
This week has been fairly difficult with the baptism of Jake being postponed again, and with Sister V finalizing everything before she goes home (in ten days!). It has been a huge comfort to watch general conference this weekend, and to hear the voices of our prophets and apostles. They had some very encouraging and uplifting messages. I know that the Lord speaks through His servants, the prophets. I know that He knows us and knows our circumstances. General Conference was just what I needed to get back on track after an off week. It also provided some comfort in moving forward with faith, advice that I will need when I get my new companion.
God lives and loves us. I hope all is well with all of you at home!
Love,
Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment